Kadence Jane
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Merry Christmas
I had a great Christmas this year. Who would have thought that I would enjoy sunglasses so much.
I got a Mr. Potato head and I just couldn't resist giving him a few hugs.
Playing peek-a-boo on the stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Quincy Ruth
Bathtime with Kapri
10 years ago
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(10)
▼
January
(10)
Yo Gabba Gabba
Tahoe for New Year's
Merry Christmas
Christmas Eve
Gilroy Gardens
Live Nativity
The Frown
Holding Hands
Santa
Children's Discovery Museum
►
2009
(143)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment