Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Frown

Kadence has a very amusing facial expression to communicate her displeasure with something. Mostly it appears when she is told 'no'. It's kind of a cross between a frown and a 'piggie' face.

Of course I'm obsessed with getting something like this on camera. But I never seem to be able to capture is and usually when I'm telling her 'no', I'm also grabbing her away from something as opposed to relaxing on the couch behind the camera.

So, I staged it and risked future therapy sessions for Kadence. I just grabbed the camera and started telling Kadence, "No".

Here's what I got...



1 comment:

Casa Ciriza said...

She is such a cutie!! I can't wait to see her again. Both girls are just so adorable. So fun to see the pics of them playing together. Isn't it great?? Miss you. Need to catch up soon!