Kadence Jane
Friday, November 6, 2009
The Walker
I've been practicing walking by pushing my car around. Luckily, I have lots of volunteer helpers to assist when I fall down or need to turn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Quincy Ruth
Bathtime with Kapri
10 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(143)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(20)
Bounce Houses Galore!
Kadence's Actual Birthday
Praise the Lord
My First Birthday Party!!!
Bathtime
Practicing My Walking
My First Halloween!!!
Standing Up All By Myself
Kadence and Her Pals
The Walker
Sand
Pre-Halloween Trick or Treating Events at the Mall
Uncle Matt's Pumpkin Carving Party
Soccer
Pumpkin Patch with the Fam
My First Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
Sisters
The Swing, Part II
New Toy
She's Almost One
►
October
(4)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment