I looked pretty darn cute, too. Mama made my ruffly outfit. All my favorite people came to celebrate with me.
We jumped and threw balls in the bounce house. I've got a pretty good arm they tell me.

Since I'm such a big girl, I got a new table just for me and my friends from Nana and Papa Cossell.

Since I'm such a big girl, I got a new table just for me and my friends from Nana and Papa Cossell.
I was so surprised when I saw a bunch of animals show up for my very own petting zoo! Quincy got to take a goat for a walk on a leash. My friends got to pet all the different kinds of birds and rabbit and goats. The chicken even sat on Nathan's head!

Uncle Steve and Dada proved to be good sports when they also agreed to wear a chicken on their head.
Then, there was cake. That's what Quincy was waiting for all day. I got my very own big birthday cake!! I started out cautiously, but got more and more aggressive as time went by.







1 comment:
Wow!! Looks like it was an awesome party. You have one creative Mommy there Kadence. You are a lucky girl. I just love the "birdie party" theme. Super cute and super cute outfit! Wished we lived closer so we could have celebrated with you. Happy 1st Birthday!
Post a Comment