Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crawling, Pulling and Standing! Oh, My!

Kadence is accomplishing her new tricks faster than I can document them. Over the course of the last 7 days she has started crawling, pulling herself up to her knees and today she pulled herself up to a standing position with the help of the coffee table.

So, she and we are having all the fun that comes with new-found mobility. Quincy is very good at being on the lookout for non-babyproofed toys and is glad to correct the baby when she is going for a toy that is not age-appropriate. She may enjoy that part of being a big sister just a bit too much, but for the most part, I admit...I like the help.
Kadence is claiming the orange chair, but I'm sure Quincy will have a difference of opinion.
Although she's stuck, she's still so proud of the fact that she could get under there.
Playing with big girl toys!
Here she is just three days before she was able to get those feet under her. She's a determined little thing.

No comments: