Kadence Jane
Friday, April 10, 2009
Dollar Day at the Track
Mama let me help her pick some winners at the horse races today. And guess what? She won twice. Next time I'll have to talk her into betting more than $2 in order to make it worth our while.
There I am. See me?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Quincy Ruth
Bathtime with Kapri
10 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(143)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(12)
I Can Sit All By Myself
Well Hello Threre Good Lookin'
Nana's Birthday
My First Easter
Dollar Day at the Track
They Dressed Me in a Sharks Outfit Again
Q Pushing Me in the Swing
Modeling
Went to see Sharkie Last Night
Dada
I found my toes...what fun.
Check Me Out! I can roll over!
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment